Adam

Intro to matched betting

In this the first week's instalment of Kate's Matched Betting Diary we cover many of the common questions that people have when they start matched betting as well as meeting the start of the show 'Kate'!

You can catch the full episode here 

• Like 1

Thanks Adam !

I hope this helps anyone watching this to get started and on their way to making $$$

It's so easy everyone.

I hope you enjoy watching my journey

• Boom 1

On 9/5/2020 at 8:45 AM, ksmith301 said:

Thanks Adam !

I hope this helps anyone watching this to get started and on their way to making $$$

It's so easy everyone.

I hope you enjoy watching my journey

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it too @ksmith301. I love seeing people succeed in this game and following their journeys. Thanks for all your contribution to the forum so far and I look for to following your journey more and more 🙂 

On 8/21/2020 at 9:20 AM, Adam said:

In this the first week's instalment of Kate's Matched Betting Diary we cover many of the common questions that people have when they start matched betting as well as meeting the start of the show 'Kate'!

You can catch the full episode here 

Thanks to the spammer in the post above I became aware of this podcast. Great to show those that always ask me about matched betting. Great stuff @ksmith301. @Adam that is some impressive 'mo' lol!

• Haha 1