Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 Hi Igor,

Welcome!

I just started match betting for the first time ever last week.

By the end of my first week I should be sitting at around $1,200 profit from welcome bonus bets and horse 2nd 3rd bet back promos.

Your in good hands around here , these members are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Good luck with everything!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @igor let us know if you want help with completing your first matched bet as we are happy to walk you through it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @igor, welcome to the group. We at Bonus Money, as well as so many of our members, are more than happy to help people on their journey in Matched Betting. I look forward to following your journey here and happy to help with questions that you might have moving forwared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, Armypies007 said:

 Hi Igor,

Welcome!

I just started match betting for the first time ever last week.

By the end of my first week I should be sitting at around $1,200 profit from welcome bonus bets and horse 2nd 3rd bet back promos.

Your in good hands around here , these members are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Good luck with everything!

That's an awesome result @Armypies007. Well done, I love seeing this! I look forward to continuing to follow your journey and helping out how I can for you to continue to be successful. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

That's an awesome result @Armypies007. Well done, I love seeing this! I look forward to continuing to follow your journey and helping out how I can for you to continue to be successful. 

@ChrisJ I'm so so happy, I can't even put it into words.

I have turned a very unhealthy habit into something with a much more positive outcome.

I didn't want to gamble anymore but I was stuck chasing  my losses and getting deeper into trouble.  Matched betting has given me hope there is a better way!

I find the community just awesome everyone is just helpful and absolutely no negative comments anywhere.

I am looking forward to learning all that I can!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Armypies007 said:

@ChrisJ I'm so so happy, I can't even put it into words.

I have turned a very unhealthy habit into something with a much more positive outcome.

I didn't want to gamble anymore but I was stuck chasing  my losses and getting deeper into trouble.  Matched betting has given me hope there is a better way!

I find the community just awesome everyone is just helpful and absolutely no negative comments anywhere.

I am looking forward to learning all that I can!

So glad to hear all of this @Armypies007. There are a few people who come to Matched Betting after trying to win through the bookies other ways and losing. Matched Betting is absolutely a better way. You don't need to hope about it. Just follow the processes and you've turned the mathematical advantage in your favour and will profit from them over time. Stick to it and cut out gambling entirely. Gambling will just work against you as hand things back to the bookies. Play the game on your terms, not their's.

Keep working on building your bankroll up. Don't expect every week to be a cracking one, but celebrate the ones that are, and just keep patiently learning and working the processes. That's really all you really need to do to turn things around in the long term and ending up winning against the bookies. 

I really look forward to following your progress here more and more 🙂 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 6:11 PM, Armypies007 said:

@ChrisJ I'm so so happy, I can't even put it into words.

I have turned a very unhealthy habit into something with a much more positive outcome.

I didn't want to gamble anymore but I was stuck chasing  my losses and getting deeper into trouble.  Matched betting has given me hope there is a better way!

I find the community just awesome everyone is just helpful and absolutely no negative comments anywhere.

I am looking forward to learning all that I can!

Something you said above really clicked with me. This must be the only forum or "Social Media" space that has no negative comments. That is one thing all concerned with the site can be proud of.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...