Hey guys,

Absolute newbie. Have been dabbling into trying to understand match betting. Keen to make some $$$. 

• Like 1

You have come to the right place mate. Like anything the more effort you are prepared to put in the better your results. We have just pretty cluey members here and whats better they are decent people. Basically never be afraid to ask questions and you will simply then be making steady profits.

I started matched betting at start of COVID as i needed a reliable income stream....it has honestly been a blessing in disguise.

Your biggest issue wont be weather you win/lose (thats a given!).....it will be keeping accounts alive. It will probably take a few gubbed accounts to actually comprehend this however account protection is vital!

Good luck!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Popey said:

You have come to the right place mate. Like anything the more effort you are prepared to put in the better your results. We have just pretty cluey members here and whats better they are decent people. Basically never be afraid to ask questions and you will simply then be making steady profits.

I started matched betting at start of COVID as i needed a reliable income stream....it has honestly been a blessing in disguise.

Your biggest issue wont be weather you win/lose (thats a given!).....it will be keeping accounts alive. It will probably take a few gubbed accounts to actually comprehend this however account protection is vital!

Good luck!

Hi Popey have you worked out how to keep accounts alive yet? I am still struggling with it 

Mate ive been doing a lot of line bets in NRL and AFL

Basically just backing team A with Ladbrokes ($2 lines) then backing team B with another corporate.

Either break even or just lose a couple of dollars.

A lot of times there can be at least a point difference in lines....the other day i accidently hit a middle lol.

But the purpose of the exercise is simply chucking in a stack of bets that aernt promos

• Like 2

Also my most recent Sportsbet A/c deliberately didnt bet on a promo market for first three weeks of it opening just betting $30 line bets.

The account is still going strong....however too strong for my liking.....bloody bonus bets keep winning!

Just hoping they appreciate the amount of non promo bets im doing??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Popey said:

Also my most recent Sportsbet A/c deliberately didnt bet on a promo market for first three weeks of it opening just betting $30 line bets.

The account is still going strong....however too strong for my liking.....bloody bonus bets keep winning!

Just hoping they appreciate the amount of non promo bets im doing??

Hope it works out. I think if you have a 50/50 split should work out. However it is always a struggle to find turnover bets. 

2 minutes ago, masmas741 said:

Hope it works out. I think if you have a 50/50 split should work out. However it is always a struggle to find turnover bets. 

Horse racing mate close to jump time.....using Matcha you cant help but not see green matches (definitely on Saturdays!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Popey said:

Horse racing mate close to jump time.....using Matcha you cant help but not see green matches (definitely on Saturdays!)

I have started using matcha for turnover bets more and more close to jumping time 

Just now, masmas741 said:

I have started using matcha for turnover bets more and more close to jumping time 

i suppose ive become so paranoid of account protection Ive even become conscious of going for slightly lower EV and taking bonuses of horses of horses no higher than $15 as i think it just looks plain obvious.

My next step is to have the balls to AP these bets.....this is where i really need some lessons

• Like 1

Just now, Popey said:

i suppose ive become so paranoid of account protection Ive even become conscious of going for slightly lower EV and taking bonuses of horses of horses no higher than $15 as i think it just looks plain obvious.

My next step is to have the balls to AP these bets.....this is where i really need some lessons

Yeah I agree the AP's is the game changer but have to be confident and be able to navigate through variances from time to time. 

• Like 1

@MBrun welcome to the matched betting community. If you want to have a chat online or via video to go through the basics of matched betting and to help with your first bet just let me know. We will tee up a time for you.

• Like 1

Welcome @MBrun, glad to have you here. Have you attempted any sign up bonuses yet? I'll happily walk you through one to get you going, or anything else for that matter.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see you get the hang of it @MBrun! You can take it anywhere with enough time, effort and drive. Good luck matey, always free for a chat!

• Like 1

Welcome to the group @MBrun and I look forward to hearing about your progress here. You have definitely come to the right place. 

The best way to grow your skills and knowledge is to read and interact with others. This community and the Bonus Money website has a wealth of information and our community if full of very knowledgeable and helpful. members. We at Bonus Money are also always keen to see people do well out of this and help them do so. Don't be afraid to ask questions, its the best way to learn and never be afraid to ask them. We all started at the beginning at some point, even @Adam and @Sam. Yes even them! 🙂