Hi - I so want to learn everything there is to know about matched betting and have just begun my journey on learning. Look forward to being part of the group. Thanks.

Welcome @DavidA you’re in the right place And you’ve done the best thing possible by saying hello.

Myself and the rest of the Bonus Money team and community will do everything we can to ensure you are successful.

Take a look at the getting started guide which links to all the info you need to know.

http://bonusmoney.com.au/getting-started

But also feel free to ask any questions.

Myself or Sam would be happy to jump on a quick video call if you want anything explained. That extra bit of support can really help. 

Nothing in matched betting is that difficult. And the rewards are great if you take the steps.

Hope to be helping you more soon.

Adam

21 hours ago, DavidA said:

Hi - I so want to learn everything there is to know about matched betting and have just begun my journey on learning. Look forward to being part of the group. Thanks.

Welcome to the group @DavidA, I look forward to following your journey here. Hopefully you can make some nice profits from the bookmaker and you have come to the right place to help to achieve this. One of the best ways to aid in your profit-making journey, is to learn and grow your knowledge and skill set. Interacting with other members here is great way to help achieve this. Thanks for introducing yourself to the group, and as @Adam points out, if you have any questions, we at Bonus Money are more than happy to help out.

Thanks guys - I've already upgraded to Pro as I can see the benefits this brings to what I am trying to achieve. I look forward to being an active member of the community.

• Boom 2

On 9/11/2020 at 8:20 PM, DavidA said:

Thanks guys - I've already upgraded to Pro as I can see the benefits this brings to what I am trying to achieve. I look forward to being an active member of the community.

Awesome mate. I look forward to chatting with you and helping you how I can.  

Hi @Adam & @ChrisJ,

Just wanted to let you know that I’m still a total novice at match betting, but I used Matcha today for the first time & have ended up with a $148 profit ! That pays for my monthly membership already and I’m wrapped !! I also ended up with 5 bonus bets and each of those are now locked in for around $25 - $30 profit each once they all finalise in the next 24 hours or so.

I couldn’t have done that without watching all your videos & reading the forums etc and I’m still very, very new, but really happy after today’s result.

The area I think I need to work on though is being more confident on the bets. I’ve been using Matcha & your 2nd/3rd Guarantee calculator all day and it’s led me to success. But the thing is I still need to place my bets around 15-30 minutes before they jump as right up to race time the numbers move too fast for me and I don’t have time to go back to the calculator to readjust my calcs/bets as then when I go to bet, its moved again and I get confused and very nervous about what I’m doing. That will improve over time I’m sure, but for today as a newbie, I think I’ve done OK.

So just wanted to say thanks guys to what you have developed & teach us and look forward to more betting success.

Cheers !

• Boom 2

What a start @DavidA well done mate. Matcha certainly is a useful tool and in time you're going to find it easier in the 5-10mins before the race starts. Horse racing offers can be so lucrative. Keep at it and if you need any help let us know.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DavidA said:

Hi @Adam & @ChrisJ,

Just wanted to let you know that I’m still a total novice at match betting, but I used Matcha today for the first time & have ended up with a $148 profit ! That pays for my monthly membership already and I’m wrapped !! I also ended up with 5 bonus bets and each of those are now locked in for around $25 - $30 profit each once they all finalise in the next 24 hours or so.

I couldn’t have done that without watching all your videos & reading the forums etc and I’m still very, very new, but really happy after today’s result.

The area I think I need to work on though is being more confident on the bets. I’ve been using Matcha & your 2nd/3rd Guarantee calculator all day and it’s led me to success. But the thing is I still need to place my bets around 15-30 minutes before they jump as right up to race time the numbers move too fast for me and I don’t have time to go back to the calculator to readjust my calcs/bets as then when I go to bet, its moved again and I get confused and very nervous about what I’m doing. That will improve over time I’m sure, but for today as a newbie, I think I’ve done OK.

So just wanted to say thanks guys to what you have developed & teach us and look forward to more betting success.

Cheers !

@DavidA I am by no means an expert, I’ve been doing this for a couple of months, but have managed some decent results.

the big change for me was having a set lay amount that I use for either placing a bet to attain a bonus or turning over a bonus bet.

i always have an amount that is an underlay, so usually in the 40-45 dollar mark, that way I get a small profit if the horse wins as well.

when turning over bonus bets I have an underlay that gets me a 70-75% return. Yes I can get more, but since this is an underlay have had some big Booms as when the horse wins you can make a good profit.

howver this method has eased my stress and has enable me to put as close to jump time as possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Boom 1